The E-Learning-Einheit Landau is the central support facility for e-learning at the Landau Campus of the University of Koblenz-Landau.
The E-Learning-Einheit Landau deals with questions of the use of digital media to support educational processes. Our services are aimed at both teachers and students. You can find more information about ourservices on the corresponding subpages of our website.
Core tasks of the E-Learning Unit Landau
- Didactic and technical advice on the conception and use of electronically supported teaching and learning.
- Support in the technical implementation of projects and the use of e-learning tools.
- Support in the use of e-learning scenarios.
- Assistance with technical problems with e-learning tools.
- Organisation and implementation of electronic examinations.
- Support in the use of electronic portfolios.
- Support with the conception, creation and use of teaching videos.
- Support with the implementation of video conferences and streaming of courses.
E-Learning Unit Landau
Tel.: 06341/280-37270 or Tel.: 06341/280-37236
General e-learning support: e-learning(at)uni-landau.de
Video use in teaching: rueck(at)uni-landau.de
Equipment lending: ausleihe(at)uni-landau.de